• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-MountainPass Revamp Beta

Can you upload to the Workshop? Because I only can host with maps from the workshop.
Really good port of the map by the way.

Every time I have ever tried uploading anything to the workshop I've always gotten the same error message, "Error uploading file. Make sure you got a valid connection to Steam." And I've never been able to troubleshoot what the cause of the issue is.

Upvote 0
Every time I have ever tried uploading anything to the workshop I've always gotten the same error message, "Error uploading file. Make sure you got a valid connection to Steam." And I've never been able to troubleshoot what the cause of the issue is.

That is unfortunate, as most people will have moved from the old server redirect method of hosting to the Workshop method of hosting. It would be a shame to see so much effort not seen by as wide an audience because of this.

Can it not be transferred to another computer (friend, family etc) and done from there?

Upvote 0