• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Mod recruitment

Hi all Mad Max here (of the KF variety)

M3tab0lic and I are starting up a modification for KF and we are in need of some people to help us out. Currently we are looking for@

• Coders (Fairly skilled as we are looking to do some interesting changes to the KF codebase)
We don't want to give away our ideas just yet, but needless to say this mod will really enhance a game that is already bloody fantastic! We have one coder on board and a couple of mappers as well as other peripheral staff.

I will be updating this post if and when we need modellers/animators/testers etc.

If you are interested then please send me an email at [email protected] and I can discuss with you our plans.

Why dont you give a tab more information you wont get any good coders with promises and nothing to show, ie what is your role in the team as well as M3tab0lic. Also i doubt your idea is that ground breaking that it needs this level of secrecy, in the end its implementation that counts not idea's:). Btw its good to see some mods in the making even if i dont know what it is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Currently I am leading the project and I may add new music but depends on what gets done and how busy I am with other stuff. M3ta is helping with the concept and design as well sorting out a website once things get under way. Hence why I say we are really peripheral.

It isn't going to be a big big mod but more of an add-on, but I beg to differ on the idea front as this will be a rather unusual type of gameplay.

Basically we are a small team with an idea to introduce versus/team deathmatch to Killing Floor and need a coder to change some bits around.

Upvote 0