• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-MedievalNerYFortressB1

Too easy?? In wich difficulty did u play this map? o_O I play on my server with like 20 other players this map and It was really really hard to get even to round 6.... (With Brutes also).
I didn't mean me but the actualy test team that test all maps before they get whitelisted. Remember they base the maps on 6 player teams and not 7+.

Upvote 0
Too easy?? In wich difficulty did u play this map? o_O I play on my server with like 20 other players this map and It was really really hard to get even to round 6.... (With Brutes also).

The keywords there are 20 players and custom specimens.

I havent tried this map yet but if its anything like Defense_b2 then its not so surprising the testers deemed it too easy.

Upvote 0
Just tried putting it on my server and it crashs the server instantly. Gives me this error recurring:
Code:
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01C1) Accessed array 'WeaponPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01C1) Accessed None 'WeaponPickups'
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01D7) Accessed array 'WeaponPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01D7) Accessed None 'WeaponPickups'
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed array 'AmmoPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed None 'AmmoPickups'
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed array 'AmmoPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed None 'AmmoPickups'

Maybe something to look into?

Upvote 0