KF-MedievalNerYFortressB1

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Your maps never fail to impress. :eek: Thank you for another quality map. :IS2:

Last edited:

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
I'm getting this error message now. "Corrupted Content Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected."

KF-Argentina

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 18, 2010
Argentina
I think it got denied due to not enough spawns or too easy. One of those but with a few adjustments this looks awesome ;)

Too easy?? In wich difficulty did u play this map? o_O I play on my server with like 20 other players this map and It was really really hard to get even to round 6.... (With Brutes also).

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Too easy?? In wich difficulty did u play this map? o_O I play on my server with like 20 other players this map and It was really really hard to get even to round 6.... (With Brutes also).
I didn't mean me but the actualy test team that test all maps before they get whitelisted. Remember they base the maps on 6 player teams and not 7+.

HaTeMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!

The keywords there are 20 players and custom specimens.

I havent tried this map yet but if its anything like Defense_b2 then its not so surprising the testers deemed it too easy.

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
Just tried putting it on my server and it crashs the server instantly. Gives me this error recurring:
Code:
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01C1) Accessed array 'WeaponPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01C1) Accessed None 'WeaponPickups'
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01D7) Accessed array 'WeaponPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01D7) Accessed None 'WeaponPickups'
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed array 'AmmoPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed None 'AmmoPickups'
Error: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed array 'AmmoPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
Warning: FsGameType KF-MedievalNerYFortressB2.FsGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:023F) Accessed None 'AmmoPickups'

Maybe something to look into?

Ferenos

Oct 9, 2010
Argentina - Buenos Aires
I would not know which is the reason for this problem, the map is currently running on a dedicated server and without difficulty.
I think this is due to a conflict with a mutator or configuration

try to change some options related to the ammo pickup

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Just tried putting it on my server and it crashs the server instantly. Gives me this error recurring:

Maybe something to look into?

I have the map in my server and it seems to be fine. There must be another reason for these crashes.