• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-LostCity-Final

Sure, everyone are welcome to help I guess. I can PM you the address to my forum where Im posting the things I find for Yoshiro, but I will do it later cause Im kinda at work right now and cant remember the addy.

EDIT: Also seems like Im crashing on other maps too now, so forget my last comment.

This map is stunning tho.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why are germans so excellent when it comes to art, science and building just about anything? It's great, almost every single german mapper on the forums makes THE BEST and THE BEST LOOKING maps :D :) While I'm at it, what is with the russians and their incredible ability to program and mod? It's crazy, almost as if they were just born with this natural and awesome talent. I sound pretty bias, but on the bright side it's very positive. :D

Edit: I'm guessing that it's the better schooling systems they have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
Hi there :)

@ =[PMC]= breakfast

Thank you very much. It's good to hear that you like the map :)

But it's still not whitelisted :( that makes me sad, I spend so much time to this project.

You can add me on Steam if you want, my name is also Krull0r

@ YoYoBatty

I failed @ school very often :D but I spend very very ... very much time in the old Unreal 1 Editor :D

@ pix

Thanks =)

Upvote 0
Hi there,

Yes I'm still working very hard on this map :) maybe +4 hours every day

I try to finish the next version as soon as possible. I aim to release it at the beginning of the next week.

I have many trouble with the PathNodes. The Zeds are blocking each other on closed doors.

But I think I have eliminate all exploits. hopefully =)

I'll post the new version on this thread with a new downloadlink for testing.

greetz Krull0r

Upvote 0
*Update*

HI there!!

A new version of KF-LostCity is out

Fix list:

- improved PathNodes
- removed some useless BlockingVolumes in the outdoor part
- removed exploits ( hopefully all :rolleyes: )
- the elevator is not longer available in the Final wave but works in regular waves

Add list:

- a few new textures
- some effects

Please community test the map and tell me if you find glitches or exploits.
This map needs to get whitelisted !!! =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0