• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-LostCity-Final

The map is visually stunning, it's a love from the first sight.

I really hope it will make it to the retail. But then, I fear that it'll share the fate of departed - a great map on which players will find some 2x2 meters spot and just camp there, not paying any attention to the great layout and beautiful details.

Upvote 0
The map is visually stunning, it's a love from the first sight.

I really hope it will make it to the retail. But then, I fear that it'll share the fate of departed - a great map on which players will find some 2x2 meters spot and just camp there, not paying any attention to the great layout and beautiful details.

It shouldn't have that problem. Me and some friends from my clan and just random people have done a ton of testing for Krull0r (with him even joining in a few games with us) and there are only 2 or 3 spots that are campable in the map, and they are hard to do so as it is, but I've given him suggestions of ways to make them even harder.

Upvote 0
Krull0r messaged me asking me if in the next few weeks my clan would put it up on our servers and help him bug/exploit test, so once that's done I should know lol.

Do you guys have the map? Will it be posted here or in back in the beta section? I could check it out with some friends. Also, Olivier's really good at finding what needs to be fixed.

Upvote 0
Do you guys have the map? Will it be posted here or in back in the beta section? I could check it out with some friends. Also, Olivier's really good at finding what needs to be fixed.

No we don't have the map yet. I'm pretty sure Krull0r will post the newest version on here too. And also, Oliver is done testing for that kind of stuff. The last version of this was his final map he tested, unless he plans on retesting it.

Upvote 0
No we don't have the map yet. I'm pretty sure Krull0r will post the newest version on here too. And also, Oliver is done testing for that kind of stuff. The last version of this was his final map he tested, unless he plans on retesting it.

capturehig.png

Nah, I will not be play Killing-Floor anymore. I don't really like where KF is going and I was hoping for well-known bugs to be fixed or perhaps some help with the Whitelist, but TW prefered to work on the marketing/sales instead. I can't really blame them since they have a business to take care of, but anyway. This is my last post on this forum so....

[Thread hijacking]
Spoiler!

[/Thread hijacking]

Last edited:
Reactions: SMIFF and YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
Nah, I will not be play Killing-Floor anymore. I don't really like where KF is going and I was hoping for well-known bugs to be fixed or perhaps some help with the Whitelist, but TW prefered to work on the marketing/sales instead. I can't really blame them since they have a business to take care of, but anyway. This is my last post on this forum so....

Well I can only speak for myself but thanks for all the time you've spent finding out what needs to be fixed and making the whitelist better. Good luck.

Upvote 0
modded servers are naturally more likely to be unstable :)
If it crashes on different maps its most like not the map.

Take one mod/mutator out at a time and see if you can pinpoint the culprit.

I run two 6 players servers and they do not crash often. And if they do it's usually at map change (when loading next map).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Like LightHouse this map crashes the game completly for clients on our servers. Does this have to do with running a modded server or maybe 25 player ones?

Strange bug... Its also present on Vanilla maps like KF-Crash. Any ideas?

It also seems to crash for me on solo, I tried it twice and the first time it crashed after maybe 2 minutes when I threw a nade and second time after another 2min or so when I took a screenshot. Never had it on other maps before so... but it could be just a coincidence, I'll do further testing later but now I gotta go to work.

BTW now that Olivier is gone Im gonna get back to testing the maps to help out Yoshiro. I kinda stopped doing it long time ago and let Olivier take care of it but seems like he got mad and escaped in the mountains or something.

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
It also seems to crash for me on solo, I tried it twice and the first time it crashed after maybe 2 minutes when I threw a nade and second time after another 2min or so when I took a screenshot. Never had it on other maps before so... but it could be just a coincidence, I'll do further testing later but now I gotta go to work.

BTW now that Olivier is gone Im gonna get back to testing the maps to help out Yoshiro. I kinda stopped doing it long time ago and let Olivier take care of it but seems like he got mad and escaped in the mountains or something.

Well if you want some help let me know, I'm always up for testing, and I actually did quite a bit of the testing for Krullor on this map.

Upvote 0