• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-London Xmas Edition

We were playing this yesterday and laughed our as$es off at the giant gingerfast until the game crmupled to 2fps until I restated. Funny but made me have to quit

mmm not had any FPS drop from it ? but it has been removed regardless

Sniper you also fixed the bug where you can boomstick on the atms in the subway, then walking left on the ticket shop?

I did not know this was an issue? this should be all blocked already , will have a look

Upvote 0
Awesome Map! Played this map yesterday evening with a bunch of friends and we all loved it!

I especially love the holiday theme throughout the entire map and the collectable that you can find in order to unlock further parts of the map!

-MGS- Sniper this map has officially became one of my favorites for KF2! Hope it wins the Grindhouse Mapping Contest!

Btw I was wondering would it be possible to use some of your custom assets from the map? Such as the snow particles effect and those lights decorations? I am currently creating another Christmas theme map and I would love to use some of your assets. I will definitely credit you upon the my map final release!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cheers!

Awesome Map! Played this map yesterday evening with a bunch of friends and we all loved it!

I especially love the holiday theme throughout the entire map and the collectable that you can find in order to unlock further parts of the map!

-MGS- Sniper this map has officially became one of my favorites for KF2! Hope it wins the Grindhouse Mapping Contest!

Btw I was wondering would it be possible to use some of your custom assets from the map? Such as the snow particles effect and those lights decorations? I am currently creating another Christmas theme map and I would love to use some of your assets. I will definitely credit you upon the my map final release!

Sure use whatever you need :) and thanks also for the feedback.

Upvote 0