• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF-Iceworldv1

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
you got the cs look and feel right. i played this on a server with >6 players and we hardly had any specimens spawning since people were spread out and covered the spawn points. maybe some spawn points outside the map would help. it's just a suggestion. thanks.

ketamine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2010
Oh, okay I will fix the spawn points so they will spawn no matter where you are. I believe this map trains you so that you WILL always check your back.

ketamine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2010
Lol, Eminem thanks for the links. I've seen you on some of the other threads too. Link added.

ketamine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2010
Haha, thank you. It was my first map and I believe somebody is already adding effects and the cool stuff (you know who you are.) :)

krispyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2010
Any news? IMO, adding spawn points unaffected by how spread out players are would make this awesome. :cool:

ketamine

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2010
@krispyk Haha, sorry been kinda busy with school and all. But I can't seem to make the zombies spawn directly above you even after I changed MinDistanceToPlayer to one.

@lethalvortex Lol, thanks.

HaTeMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!
@krispyk Haha, sorry been kinda busy with school and all. But I can't seem to make the zombies spawn directly above you even after I changed MinDistanceToPlayer to one.
The distance doesnt matter if the players can see the volume. Im not sure if its even possible to make them spawn directly above you from thin air.

Fel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
The distance doesnt matter if the players can see the volume. Im not sure if its even possible to make them spawn directly above you from thin air.
set the distance to player to 0

Thats how your spawns will ALAWYS spawn, or how they spawn on top of you