• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-HuskFactory_Objective

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
At long last the map is done. Hope you enjoy

Gameplay: 15-25 mins

Collectibles : 20

Download Link Click Me

"Deep in the heart of Earth, in the secret highly volcanic areas. This is where the husks were made."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a few things to make note of while you play this.

No Respawn or Mid Game Spawning. Im unable to trigger the trader wave like i used to in kf1 missions, BECAUSE, as soon as a custom zed enters the map, it puts the game into boss wave. Meaning no more trader wave, Thus, no respawns.

Turn Down Your Music to 10% - Because the music is hardcoded, you need to turn the volume of your music down, so it doesn't blast 1 music track in your face the whole time, 10% seems to be perfect because it puts a tad of music in the background.

FEATURES

2 Endings - If you collect all the Research Data, you get to fight The Pat, so keep an eye out.

These are all custom spawns done in kismet, so i had to make difficulty bars for the map, by counting the players in the map.

The more players, the faster the spawns, the more locations the spawn from, the more bosses, and harder bosses spawn.