• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-HorzineArena

Shodan

Apr 28, 2015
Germany
Hey, this is my first attempt at creating a map for any game and I've never touched UDK or something similar before.

It's a very basic arena-style map and I remember playing a similar map on KF1 back in 2009/10.

tyqZMnY.jpg

More Screenshots: Imgur Gallery

Download: KF-HorzineArena-B1-v5 (1.5 MB/6.4 MB unpacked) - OneDrive - Gamebanana

PCServer-KFGame.ini:
Code:
[KF-HorzineArena-B1-v5 KFMapSummary]
MapName=KF-HorzineArena-B1-v5
ScreenshotPathName=

Feel free to post feedback and bugs here and let me know what you think.

Changelog:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Nice map and very popular. One major issue I have had is that sometimes players spawn above the map and cannot enter play. They seem to get stuck above the map.

Sorry, just saw all these posts. Haven't been active here (or playing KF2 in general) for a while now because of work and stuff. Didn't even expect this map would get this popular tbh. :)

I'll have a look into all these problems once I get home and update within the next few days, if I find some time. Can't promise though.

Thanks for all the reports.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey,

Love the map and I use it as a regular on my vanilla gametype server.

However, I am having issues running this map with the server.ext. mod. It crashes the server, by not letting people join.

Also, whenever people use gunslinger, the weapons are missing in their hands, and it plays a constant sound of an automatic rifle.

I tried sending a pm with the specific codes from the server console, but not sure if you got it.

Great work on this map! I would love to be able to use it on my RPG Server!

Last edited:
Upvote 0