• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Horzine-Testingcenter

BFMSAND

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Rainbow Killing Floor
Hey Killing Floor Peoples.

BIG UPDATE: Project Canceled, lost my files as my laptop hard drive didnt worked anymore so i dont want do do it anymore, but i'm also going to make a new fresh thread as i got a new idea im working on.
It will be the new Horzine Headquarters !

I'm going to start a little project, also i decided to change the name to KF-HorzineBiotech as i havent seen any Horzine Headquarters i really like and also i like this idea preety more so i've decided to put my own hand on it.

Please remember its my first map and at moment its in really early phase of progress

Post 2 - Screenshots
Post 3 - If you want to help me

BIG UPDATE: Project Canceled, lost my files as my laptop hard drive didnt worked anymore so i dont want do do it anymore, but i'm also going to make a new fresh thread as i got a new idea im working on.
It will be the new Horzine Headquarters !

Cheers

Last edited:
Screenshots ( Early WIP at moment):

First Ideas
shot00003.bmp

10.03.2013, Skymap new, more Work made, lightning made more shiny for skymap
shot00002wa.png

shot00001r.png

shot00000fs.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well the pictures aren't so clear on the space you have used, how it looks etc. So far the helicopter pictures shows nothing to where it is in the map or if it's going to be viewable. The building texture resolution is rather low but not sure if that is easily seen from playing the map or not. The entrance you show is rather small and shows no way of getting to it.

Upvote 0
Im working on it today and gonna show some more and updated screenshots, at moment things are going well only the lightning is the thing that annoys me the most so im always looking arround what loooks better and so on. also im making a screenshot from the whole map.
And im planning that you can go on top of the tower too and MAYBE can use some helicopters but at moment im unsure cause i dont know how much use the vehicle maps these days. I like it preety much but i know that most people only use the helicopter then and use it like its cheating and so.
Also the textures at moment are work in progress and so and the entrance is big enough trust me cause when you play the map you feel little, even at the entrance.
If you message me today on steam i can maybe give you the early wip version of the map with currently test helis, tanks and so on top of the tower and with the entrance nearly finished and one zombie volume to test it a little.

Also please note, its my first map ever made so im not a pro at all and its gonna take its time c:

Last edited:
Upvote 0