KF-HeresyBeta3

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

D-E-A-T-H

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2009
UK
Finished, for now anyway :)

RAPIDSHARE - DOWNLOAD

Ive also already uploaded it to gameservers redirect, for any1 els who uses it

Last edited:

Tizewize

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
It was one of my favorite map in the mod. THe song was a bit annoying lol, ramshtein.

yourgrandma

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 16, 2009
I've always liked this map... in later waves everyone retreats up the stairs and tries to defend both sides. As the waves get worse you eventually get pushed until you are fighting back to back. Things usually don't end well after that.

Last edited:

Sgt. Lag

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2009
Argentina, BA
www.iq4.com.ar
May I suggest a story background for the map (which looks sweet by the way):

"The team is dispatched to investigate the report of a mysterious cult of specimen worshipers hiding in a pagan church on the city borders, and their relation to the Horzine corporation.

Soon after they arrived, the team realized that they offered themselves as a sacrifice and became specimens, radically changing your mission objectives as well...

Or something like that.