• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Harbor

shotone-1.jpg

spacer8.gif

shotthree.jpg
shottwo.jpg

Direct l ModDB l 4Shared
uz2 files

Reports are coming in from the Port Authority about a bizarre attack on the Harbour. A number of cargo containers were offloaded from a cargo vessel belonging to a London Biotech researcher. According to one of the surviving dock workers, they had barely offloaded half the containers, before they starting bursting open, one after the other. There were things inside .. They looked like out of a slasher flick. Everyone at the harbour is dead, and the police have been advised to stay out.
It's our job to wipe these things out.

Special thanks to Evan Herbert, Mark Gregory, Adam Hatch and Alex Quick.

Last edited:
Amazing :O

EDIT: Ok I just tested the map and - like I said simply looking at the screenshots - AMAZING! I love how the specimens break through the cargo containers, just like the description says "There were things inside". Genious and unique.

Only one thing bothered me tho. Its a very small detail but I just cant ignore it when the rest of the map looks so good :p. Anyway, the lantern in the trader is missing a proper light? Theres a corona but no light is produced so it looks rather dull. Also the static mesh isnt lit like it should be (theres a lit model somewhere). But like I said its very small detail and nothing to worry about I guess, but if you were going to release a updated version then fixing the lanterns wouldnt hurt right? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
man the layout of this map stomps bedlam, stomps icebreaker, and it stomps foundry. its so perfectly laid out that you can focus more on teamwork and where to hold, rather than losing each other and having no clue wheres safe. feels like a classic KF map. like what Fogham wouldve been. great map myles, and thank you for being so kind to let us all enjoy it.

Upvote 0
Playing nicely, maybe slightly on the small side though.
One thing I pretty much think you did on purpose was adding the small ledge on the ship, across the trader position that you can climb up (and zombies do as well). You have a ton of time taking out said zombies. Might get cramped in multiplayer games, but is easy to defend solo. I know there's zeds spawning on top of you, but it is quite easy to hold, maybe you want to change it. Otherwise, nice map, nice colours.

Upvote 0
Version 1.1
This fixes one exploit (reported by HaTeMe) and also placed some assets in invisible collision blocks so people don't become confused. Download links are the same as above.

Direct l ModDB l 4Shared
uz2 files

Harbor Server - 80.177.174.188

Thankyou to everyone who has played the map and given feedback.

Last edited:
Upvote 0