• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-ForgottenSecrets

xjames0x

Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2009
Droitwich, England
Ok so here it is, my second map! This one builds on to my first and I didn't call it KF-TheOffice V2 Because this is 10 times bigger! and The office no longer suits this map.

For now here are some screenshots. (im sorry but I took them in the editor so please forgive the path nodes and bad lighting).

http://img8.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=kfed2009071112272508.png

And to the people that played KF-Theoffice I am sorry for the horribal quality as it was my first map.

Download:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
dextronaut "its weird because both this map and your biohazard remind me an awful lot of biotics lab. more so than aquastudy"

I take that as a snipe and if so please bring it to my thread.

Sorry James Had to respond at the cost of seeming ignorant.

Well done again trooper

Filthy.

... no need to get all butt hurt over it man, all i said is hey, your map and this map remind me of biotics lab. i guess i shouldve added that i like your map. when you assume, you make an *** out of you and me.

Upvote 0
My bad read it the wrong way, deepest apologies. Long day and yes butt hurt.

Filthy.

its no problem, the whole reason why i like it is because biotics lab was my favorite from the mod. the action is tight, great for bullpup and berzerker. my map KF-Facility follows the same formula. aswell as my new map. biotics lab, biohazard, aquastudy, pandoras box and this forgotten secrets map have the best colors for KF. more so than farm, west london, or any other KF map.

Upvote 0
map making good job.:)

map cannot load.
help, please.:confused:
need UT2004 ?

Warning: Failed to load 'SkyRenders': Can't find file for package 'SkyRenders'
Warning: Failed to load 'KF-ForgottenSecretsBetaV1': Can't find file for package 'SkyRenders'
Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-ForgottenSecretsBetaV1.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'SkyRenders'
Warning: Error loading KF-ForgottenSecretsBetaV1 !

Upvote 0
Same problem as above
Warning: Failed to load 'SkyRenders': Can't find file for package 'SkyRenders'
Warning: Failed to load 'KF-ForgottenSecretsBetaV1': Can't find file for package 'SkyRenders'
Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary KF-ForgottenSecretsBetaV1.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'SkyRenders'
Warning: Error loading KF-ForgottenSecretsBetaV1 !

Upvote 0