• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF-Farm

MORDRED

Nov 25, 2010
United States Of Russia
Great to see more of KF classics return. There is an issue however. The railings on the bridges are way too high. One can't jump on/over them like we used to do. I hope you will get it fixed at some point in future. Overall - really good job. Love the lighting and atmosphere.

Seanchaoz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 29, 2016
Denmarkia
www.synchaoz.com
RockMax;n2299778 said:
Update ready, but we still can´t fix the pathnodes. I will try to re-create the landscape again.. :(
Have you tried enabling the "Path Colliding" option on the landscape?

Alternatively I remember Vamp placing 'fake' floor meshes just a few units underneath the landscape on KF-TaintedGrove to simulate collision and fix pathing. It's shitty work and very time consuming but as a last ditch solution I'm 99.9% sure that would fix it.

RockMax

Sep 15, 2015
Czech Republic
www.youtube.com
Seanchaoz;n2299932 said:
Have you tried enabling the "Path Colliding" option on the landscape?

Alternatively I remember Vamp placing 'fake' floor meshes just a few units underneath the landscape on KF-TaintedGrove to simulate collision and fix pathing. It's ****ty work and very time consuming but as a last ditch solution I'm 99.9% sure that would fix it.
I´ve converted the terrain to mesh and detached it to 48 parts in 3ds max because if the mesh has more than 3000-4000 verticies ppl start to fall through it under the map to their death. This happened on Afghanistan on Official Landscape so I had to convert the landscape in 3ds max and detach it to 16 parts. Also if you have many path nodes, the arrows will just not work. 2k path nodes is fine but when you have more, you will need to manually disable trader pathing. Almost everything in this update screw up the sdk.