KF Fan Art

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ReaperNet

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Christchurch, New Zealand
Another rendition of the Clot I drew earlier:

clot2.jpg

Reactions: EricFong

SMIFF

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
Waaaay too beefy for a clot lol

its more like a disgusting alternate scrake (in a good way)

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Nah dude, it's a Bloat. I've drawn this one with the idea that it's projectile vomm/bile attack streams directly from it's rancid gut. The knife is too big if that is the feature that reminds you of the Gorefast.

I wouldn't say the knife is too big, It's great!

It's a picture worthy of IS-2. :IS2:

Undedd Jester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Holy crap the others are great, like the crawler alot, but that gorefast one is sick!

In fact if it looks like a fantastic alteration should KF2 ever be realised. Nice work dude :)

Cr@zY-$HeeP

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
New York
www.darkrepublicstudios.com
Wow, this thread is still going! I looked through everything and I'm damned impressed. I wish I had more free time to sit down and draw some stuff, but I'm so busy... :(

Reaper, your art is intense. I really like your Faster Gorefast. It reminds me a lot of "The Slayer" characters from that old Xbox game "The Suffering". Very cool!

EricFong

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2010
Trapped, many zeds, help.
Wow, this thread is still going! I looked through everything and I'm damned impressed. I wish I had more free time to sit down and draw some stuff, but I'm so busy... :(

Reaper, your art is intense. I really like your Faster Gorefast. It reminds me a lot of "The Slayer" characters from that old Xbox game "The Suffering". Very cool!
I remember that game from ps2.