• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map kf-doom2remake

I tell you this. When I saw 'doom2remake' I almost shouting with glee.

As an avid DOOM player, I was excited to see the chainsaw at the beginning, but I was saddened when I noticed there wasn't a shotgun in the outside portion.

Other than that, it was a GREAT remake.

Oh, and the description is off. DOOMII takes place on Earth and Hell. Not Mars.

Upvote 0
I tell you this. When I saw 'doom2remake' I almost shouting with glee.

As an avid DOOM player, I was excited to see the chainsaw at the beginning, but I was saddened when I noticed there wasn't a shotgun in the outside portion.

Other than that, it was a GREAT remake.

Oh, and the description is off. DOOMII takes place on Earth and Hell. Not Mars.

like i said it isnt the final version yet still got bugs like the skybox. ye forgot about the shotgun. i was only looking at the doom builder to remake dint saw the sprite with shotgun. so most of missed it.

ye dint remember was think doom3 so that was on mars:p still got time to change:D

[URL="http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/member.php?u=16381 said:
slayerduck[/URL], post: 450040, member: 257"]Thats awesome! as a old school doom player im definitely gonna put this on my server. Thanks alot for your hard work on this!
np .and thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome map. First thing I did when I spawned was to run for the chainsaw which WAS there indeed, like in the original :cool: .

VERY faithful remake. Add all secrets please (rocket launcher in the hex? :D ).

BTW you should remake the final level too, which would rock.

Duke3DE1M1 next anyone? Now THAT would be awesome.

"Those alien b4st4rds are going to pay for screwing up my ride..."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome map. First thing I did when I spawned was to run for the chainsaw which WAS there indeed, like in the original :cool: .

VERY faithful remake. Add all secrets please (rocket launcher in the hex? :D ).

BTW you should remake the final level too, which would rock.

Duke3DE1M1 next anyone? Now THAT would be awesome.

"Those alien b4st4rds are going to pay for screwing up my ride..."

Haha yea, duke nukem 3D with the tittie bar. Good old times lol.

Upvote 0