• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Doom III

Playing around with the bones and envelopes and might enlarge the crit region, though, wouldn't it?

it should be do-able, just at the moment, even though i've plaeyd this alot as SS, i couldn't tell if I was critting half the time or not. Even when targetting a Boney who was looking right at me, his head wasn't on his hitboxex head all the time and it didn't adjust well. Not aswell as the defaults anyways. We all know the defaults are wonky but these are worse.

Anyways, I find Support out does SS in mid range damage against these mobs. I'll play around with them in a little bit and record it so you can see what i mean.

Upvote 0
So, i had that "1 zed left" problem today. But i realized, i had killed two zeds in a row (the fat, wrench carrier guys, idk the name) when it said 2. so for some reason, it registered a zed that didn't exist. IDK if anyone else had this happen. Every other time i haven't had this happen, this was the first time i got the error. So maybe people are actually killing all the zeds and it doesn't register the last kill :/

Upvote 0
So, i had that "1 zed left" problem today. But i realized, i had killed two zeds in a row (the fat, wrench carrier guys, idk the name) when it said 2. so for some reason, it registered a zed that didn't exist. IDK if anyone else had this happen. Every other time i haven't had this happen, this was the first time i got the error. So maybe people are actually killing all the zeds and it doesn't register the last kill :/

have been using this since beta3, the "1 zed left" problem like you describe haven't been found on my server, but what i have is something likes doom zed wandering off-map ....

Upvote 0
If we could only heal the sentry bot for like 5 hp per syringe.
It dies too easily if used on the patty or for a bossfight.
No can do, syringe is hardcoded to heal only players.
Even so it wouldn't make much sense repairing machines using medical injections (oh my computer just broke, I better just feed it with some pills then).

Same thing with the welder.

But you can always increase his health/damage from Doom3KF.ini.

Reactions: Demon_333
Upvote 0
I think the Sentry HP should be mirrored in the ammo, so you can repair it by "refilling ammo" at the trader. Right now it does its job pretty good. I was using it on WestLondon in the church with the door next to the trader welded and me camping the one entrance. The sentry bot was in front of me, attracting the attention of everything so I could pick the enemys off without having to worry about them going after me.

One of the downsides is it makes fighting the Invincible Hunter (The electric boss) annoying. The boss will melee it until it dies without ever removing his shield.

Upvote 0