• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Doom III

have u tried updating hte frequency of their appearance to 1 and the waves to like, 10% of normal zed count? Then make the "first wave it can spawn" wave 1. Now it HAS to spawn and if it doesn't u know its busted :)

Yup, i tried setting boss spawn wave to 0.1(1st wave) and boss spawn rate to 1.0 (100%). Wave reduction is set to 0.9 (90%). Mobs are reduced but no bosses spawn :(

Upvote 0
So I was just playing with this mid and I met this boss monster - guardian. I was playing as a commando, so I was seeing enemies healthbars. And guardian took absolutely no damage.
Is there is some trick to defeat him?
I can recall in the real doom 3 this boss required to shooting some portals or his pets or someting, but there I couldn't find any...

Upvote 0
So I was just playing with this mid and I met this boss monster - guardian. I was playing as a commando, so I was seeing enemies healthbars. And guardian took absolutely no damage.
Is there is some trick to defeat him?
I can recall in the real doom 3 this boss required to shooting some portals or his pets or someting, but there I couldn't find any...

guardian you need to disable those irritating light things first.(seekers) Then when he recharges to spew out more, shoot it!

Upvote 0