• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Doom I / II

For multiplayer, I also added versius mode (you can enable it in server WebAdmin or by editing DoomPawnsKF.ini and set "bMonsterVSPlayers=True"). This means when it's enabled theres an option in escape menu, "Join monsters", selecting that will make you possess a random doom creature in the map, and join the fight to stop players from reaching the ending.

I couldn't find any settings in the Web Admin Interface for Monsters vs Players but edited the .ini to True. I couldn't find the "Join Monsters" selection in the Menu though.

I've also got the perks mutator running and will attempt without to see if there is a conflict.

When I gain an invisibility pickup it doesn't function instantly like the invincibility and other new pickups. I did see it initiate a couple of minutes after the pickup though.

Upvote 0
Tried out the mod and I must say, I was amazed, it's like playing a 3D version of Doom 2, well actually it is but it was more fun then the orginal game for some reason, I like the shooting mechanics also, you actually have to aim instead of the "autoaim-ish" thing I'm used of from the old doom that doesn't support mouse. The game was quite challenging compared to the orginal, making it even more fun, tried it coop also, worked like a charm, never thought I would be playing Doom 2 in coop, thanks for the great mod, keep up the good work.

Upvote 0
I made a custom story. for this mut because i love it:)

Draggedintohell :D

pictures

download mirror mirror mirror

b.t.w if u like alot of monsters. this is the mappack for you;)
5maps total

also i include a kf-doomstory map so u can putt it on your server. only need this map in your killingfloor.ini with this map u can walk into what story you want also included normal doom story into this map.

if its not clear let me know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How do u make teleporters to go from place to place?

How do u make teleporters to go from place to place?

Could you copy-paste the error you get here?
hey marco and lethal vortex
yall make such great maps but i was wondering can u tell me ho to make teleportes like u have on the fun map
im learning how to map makes from ur yutorials and i didnt c it n there, thx, and check out my forum its titled : New Perk ideas Genetics and Tech Engineer it has info for weapons and perks that would be awsome for killing floor and leave a reply if u dont mind. thx
Ace Unlimited out!

Upvote 0
hey marco and lethal vortex
yall make such great maps but i was wondering can u tell me ho to make teleportes like u have on the fun map
im learning how to map makes from ur yutorials and i didnt c it n there, thx, and check out my forum its titled : New Perk ideas Genetics and Tech Engineer it has info for weapons and perks that would be awsome for killing floor and leave a reply if u dont mind. thx
Ace Unlimited out!

in order to make the teleport with effect and sound u will need doompawnskf.u open package. in actor browser go find SmallNavigationPoint > Teleporter > DoomTeleport just putt it into your map. add url to location u want it to teleport to. So 2 actor 1 > url (test) 2 > event > tag (test)

Upvote 0
Is this still supported and updated ?
I can't seem to get this to run on my server.
I can run KF as KF but it won't find any Doom-Maps in Webadmin.
Can someone tell me what to fix?

Code:
./ucc-bin server KF-bedlam.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=16?AdminName=Exportforce?AdminPassword=794613qay?multihome=85.214.100.194 -nohomedir ini=KillingFloor.ini
Can I somehow start the game with the mod already on ?
My days of UT2004 are over for soooo long ^^'

Awesome work btw!

Upvote 0
(Mods please do not publish my last post)

When I try to get your mod as SERVER to run I get these:

Code:
Error loading KFS-Doom2Map06F !
Failed to load '2K4Menus': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Failed to load 'KFGUI': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Failed to load 'DoomPawnsKF': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Failed to load 'KFS-Doom2Map03F': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Failed to load 'LevelSummary KFS-Doom2Map03F.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
This I do get on EVERY thing that has to do with the mod itself. Every other thing works perfectly.

Upvote 0