• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Doom I / II

We saved up our pennies and combined our wealth to purchase a BFG9000 as early in the waves as possible. It was a real beast.

doom_bfg_iva.jpg

doom_bfg.jpg

Upvote 0
Just having an issue with setting the Max Lost Souls in the Web Admin Interface. I'm unable to raise the count to double figures and have to max out at 9. Can anyone verify that it's not just me please?

And looking forward to an update to rectify the recent change of weapons and extra character...but all in good time.

The DOOM server has been totally full all the time it's been on over the weekend and received comments like:

1. OMG DOOM.
2. Wow, I used to play this all the time when I was 8.
3. HahahaHAA.
4. WTF is this!
5. Is there a CyberDemon?
6. Where's the chain saw?
etc, etc.

It's been received very well and certainly makes for some great gameplay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me with my problem. This mod seemed to run great at first til I noticed the ranged attacks do no damage. Only the melee attacks hurt?? So I figured "ah I probably just have a setting wrong" but I messed with everything I could think of for a couple hours with no luck. I even went on lethalvotex's server and everything works great there? I asked a couple people I play with often to see if it works for them and they have the same problem I do...

Is there some sort of fix for this maybe? I also made a video showing my problem.

YouTube - Problem

Thanks to whoever can help us, we REALLY want to play the doom map pack + this mod haha.

Upvote 0
This looks very nice but why the enemies can't hurt me? I mean shotgunners, pistol guys, chaingunners, that giant spider and the big demon face aren't hurting me even if I'm standing next to them. The rest are nevertheless. Oh, and plasmagun and rocketlauncher aren't working either..

Yeah I PM'd lethal vortex and this is what he had to say.

Ye well the Marco made a fix for that also that most doom weapons drop randomly from monsters on my server. since i dint want people to limit with the doom weapons only. best way to get it for your server is to contact marco but i got to tell you he isnt mutch online. so ye. the new update made a cylinder around the players invisble the weapons hit the cylinder. i dont have mutch exsperience with coding so i cant make a fix for that:)

Upvote 0
This looks very nice but why the enemies can't hurt me? I mean shotgunners, pistol guys, chaingunners, that giant spider and the big demon face aren't hurting me even if I'm standing next to them. The rest are nevertheless. Oh, and plasmagun and rocketlauncher aren't working either..
Just tested this out. Awesome mod, but as far as the damage is concerned it prolly just has something to do with the fact that most of kf zombies are melee. So the attack is prolly just an effectless animation until they are up close. I just set all the doom monsters to faster, then faked players up to 4 with me and a friend on lan. We almost died a few times getting swarmed, fun stuff.

Upvote 0