• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Delerium

Swift-Brutal-Death

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
This project is the culmination of years and years of map making experience and finally being able to use an engine that can lend it's power towards bringing concepts to a very vivid level of detail. This is a hell of sorts, but I am not directly calling it a sequel to the first KF-Hell, this is an altogether different atmosphere and approach than the first title.

It will be a while before the map is released and before that, testing will take place. If you are interested in following this project via steam or possibly helping test, there is a group titled Swift_Level_Design where I will post updates as well as future plans for solo and collaborative projects.

You have all been a great community to me in KF1 and I have every intention of continuing down this journey into madness with you guys. Thanks to everyone that takes the time to play custom maps and mods and enjoys them, without you I know a lot of mappers/modders that would have entirely too much free time, including myself.

Screenshot 1
Spoiler!

Screenshot 2
Spoiler!

Screenshot 3
Spoiler!

Every new map I see being released for this game fills me with great joy. And watching the progress of maps is an excitement. The early maps have been great so far, even with using only the default textures. But I'm seriously excited to see this and some of the higher quality maps with custom textures come out. So very, very excited.

Upvote 0