• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Damnation (WaveBased MISSION Map)

Hey, when I go through the gate while there's a trader countdown, it spawns zombies and the timer just freezes, not showing how many zombies there are.
Also there's ALWAYS 1 zed getting stuck somewhere so not having a zed counter doesn't help much with that.
Somehow this only goes for the first wave, everything after that works fine.

I played solo beginner (and still died after running out of ammo in that part shortly after you rescue the trader) cause there's seemingly no server holding this map.
Also nice work on this, we need more maps like that.
I figure the first wave and timer problems may be due to poor map editor options so I hope TWI fixes it to be more compatible with this type of game and adopts this map as an official one so there will be more servers with it.

Edit: woah, I just ran through the church and was able to trigger 400+ spawns which totally killed my fps and made the game unplayable.
Something like that should not be possible.
Imagine some yahoo on a multiplayer game running ahead, effectively crashing the game for everyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great map for 6 players. Anything over that is unplayable. Tried it with 50 players and the players who fell behind and the people who just keep on running kept triggering specimens. The specimen counter goes up to 1200 and our pings go from 40 to 400+. I would settle for Damnation-beta with an unweldable door. :D Then again, I'm pretty sure Fel is done with this map and meant for people who fall behind and run ahead to trigger more zeds. Unfortunately, playing this on a public server with greater than 6 players is going to result to a lag fest. Anyway, I like playing this on regular 6 player servers. Thanks for the great map.

Upvote 0
Got more coming soon.

Revamp of candle

And I'm working with a friend, doing the game play for his mission map.

Hey fel the map is great, I also enjoy candle smoke but there are just no f-king servers that hosts this map.

The ones I've found are damnationbetab7 which is about 100mb in size which takes forever for me to download through the server and when I searched it up on google I could not find the map for downloading.

I wish I could enjoy this map with more people but so far I can only play it solo.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this Fel.

Upvote 0
Hey fel the map is great, I also enjoy candle smoke but there are just no f-king servers that hosts this map.

The ones I've found are damnationbetab7 which is about 100mb in size which takes forever for me to download through the server and when I searched it up on google I could not find the map for downloading.

I wish I could enjoy this map with more people but so far I can only play it solo.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this Fel.

I got all my maps up on my clans server

EVEN Current projects. I have like 3 mission maps not released on there too.

216.18.220.212:7707

Last edited:
Upvote 0
bug report

bug report

Today, when we were playing Damnation we`ve faced a bug... There was a Gorefast that could not be killed and because of that we could not go to next scene... I`v took some pictures. Maybe it i`ll help to solve it for the future.

Shot00010.jpg

Shot00009.jpg

Shot00008.jpg

Shot00007.jpg

Shot00006.jpg

Shot00005.jpg

Shot00004.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Upvote 0
Yea the Bloat, I dunno why i wrote Gorefast :)

It looked like he was spawned to close to the wall. My idea is to check if the spawn is not to close to the wall but hej, i am not the map creator and my knowledge in that manner is lim(me->map creation)=0 Anyway a great map :) Keep the good work !!! I think we will try again. Last time it took us 5 tries to go that far :) Looking forward to see what next You`v prepered under that cathedral :)

Regards,
Xerad

Last edited:
Upvote 0