• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Damnation (WaveBased MISSION Map)

I have another way of opening that door, but so many people have downloaded this map, i dont want to have them re-dl it.

If you want another version with a non weldable door pm me.

Oterwise dont unweild the door

hey man,first i want to say its beautiful and very hard map ,at least the part i was able to play till the church door,because they just keep closing on us

we fight the 3th wave outside, FP crashes the doors,but before we finish the wave ,the doors "respawn" and than we can't do anything
when we tried to get inside right after the FP crashed the door there was just way too many zeds ,the counter said 280 and it was lagging really badly (linux servers),i did download that map that says Final in it ,i know i did installed it right on both servers (even redownload it few times and reinstalled it few times),but the doors are still "respawning"

I sent you pm so if you would be so kind and send me please that version where the doors aren't closing,thank you

also idk if more ppl having same trouble with the doors,IMO if the link with doors that don't close back would be posted it would save you time with those PM's ;)

Upvote 0
hey man,first i want to say its beautiful and very hard map ,at least the part i was able to play till the church door,because they just keep closing on us

we fight the 3th wave outside, FP crashes the doors,but before we finish the wave ,the doors "respawn" and than we can't do anything
when we tried to get inside right after the FP crashed the door there was just way too many zeds ,the counter said 280 and it was lagging really badly (linux servers),i did download that map that says Final in it ,i know i did installed it right on both servers (even redownload it few times and reinstalled it few times),but the doors are still "respawning"

I sent you pm so if you would be so kind and send me please that version where the doors aren't closing,thank you

also idk if more ppl having same trouble with the doors,IMO if the link with doors that don't close back would be posted it would save you time with those PM's ;)
Oh god, not a new version to test >.>

Upvote 0