• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Damnation (WaveBased MISSION Map)

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
The church doors are fixed, everything works fine finally

WARNING
This mission requires constant teamwork for a good win. Sharing ammo and weapons is a must.

Author
:
Fel

Azura, the trader, has been held captive by the Zombie Cult. We have reason to believe that she will be sacrificed tonight, so we must go rescue her. Your job is to infiltrate the Cult's compound, and gain access to their monastery. Once she is rescued, make your way out of the compound, and back to the city streets for extraction.

Total gameplay : About 55 min.

Recommended 1st time play: NORMAL
Recommended 1st time SOLO play: Beginner

Normal 4-6 players
Hard 5-6 players (recommend you play it 1st on normal)

Dpwnload
:http://omahaperformance.com/fel/Damnation-ReVamp.rar
Screenshots down Below

Info:

This is a perkable mission map where players can still come into the game late, and be right along with the progress. Weapons and ammo are delicately placed around the map so that players will always have ammo to kill.

This map is HARD, But we have beaten this with 4 people on Hard
ENJOY! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things Improved

1- Unable to run back, it spawns more zombies

2- Unable to run forward, spawns don't activate, until they are ready

3- Wave 1 ends at church before wave now.

4-Compressed lights, to make map size smaller

5-Fixed a couple exploits, and some problem brushes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Servers that hold this map

68.232.162.170:7707
94.76.216.40:7707
95.208.162.161:7707
212.187.209.8:7707

Last edited:
Reactions: mokov
ScreenShots (I have everything on low graphics cause my comp sucks)
More Screen-shots Found Here

Wave 1

Shot00284.jpg

Shot00283.jpg

Wave 2

Shot00261.jpg

Shot00266.jpg

Wave 3

Shot00270.jpg

Shot00259.jpg

Wave 4

*ninja

Wave 5

Shot00272.jpg

ENJOY THE MAP!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mokov
Upvote 0
With 7-8 beta versions of this map, i don't think there are still a lot of exploits in this map. Even if you would find an exploit, you need to move to spawn more zeds. Also you need to find ammo box or other weapons, otherwise you will run out of ammo really fast. So from the beginning, this map is non-exploitable. Textures are just amazing, they fit perfectly with the KF atmosphere. The lighting effects are simply brilliant and the staircase part with all the candles is stunning. With all the work that have been put in this map, there is no way this shouldn't be whitelisted. Without insulting anyone's work, this map beats every map out there so far and if it wasn't because of the medieval theme, map should be considered as official in my opinion. Definitely raising the bar in the KF maps. Exploits found, none. And this is the first map that we've tested so far with no exploits at all.

Upvote 0
Ok so i heard reports about the wave 4 Blocker not lowering. Its located after the first fight, in the hanging corpse room. Its in that long hallway with the stairs.

Let me know if this has happened to you. Ill post a fixed version :D

Played through the other day with no issues (died on patty with 3 of us). I'm hoping my team will be the first to beat this map on hard but we're all busy with essays etc at the moment.

Upvote 0
I have play again with friends on this map :)

We did not have of worry about this invisible wall this time :)

But apparently it was of the specimens was a block further away from the wall and unfortunately this rarely happens but it happens anyway
blow one can only leave the game or restart :(

yea triggered doors are a pain sometimes they dont even want to trigger, when 200times before that, it did

Upvote 0