• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-CryptidDescention

Prodigy

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Umbrella Corp. HQ
ok, i have put a lot of time and effort into this map. With a little help from my friends, i was able to create what i hope is a fun, and enjoyable map for the entire community.

Download:
http://www.filefront.com/16517745/KF-CryptidDescentionV1-1.rar

2namzxv.jpg

53s07c.jpg

2e0lnix.jpg

Last edited:
Hey

Hey

When I first saw the screen shot I though WTH (LOL); however, do not worry about what people say. Yes I would start out with a beta thread first and then go from there. (Even though not very many people would help out with a beta then. Its a beta people dont want to try it.) My first map was different also. I remember one of the senior mappers telling me to trash it. I did not do it. I just kept working with it. It turned out ok.

My first one was KF-THEDDLE. I am sure it is still in the archives. It turned into KF-Silo-Of-Despair. You should just keep on tweaking on the map you made. Once you feel more confident move onto a new project. Every map is a learning experience.

I have been away from it because I wanted to go back to school. I might get back into the game. I do not know. I would most likely have to start with a "special map" to re teach myself what I am doing. LOL

Good luck and keep it up. One of the reasons I strayed was due to not enough help and feed back. I am not sure if has gotten any better but oh well.

Upvote 0
My first one was KF-THEDDLE. I am sure it is still in the archives. It turned into KF-Silo-Of-Despair. You should just keep on tweaking on the map you made. Once you feel more confident move onto a new project. Every map is a learning experience.

i remember that, at first it was basic BSP and then it started to take on a whole new life. would be nice to go back and update it completely.

Upvote 0
Hello.

Hello.

i remember that, at first it was basic BSP and then it started to take on a whole new life. would be nice to go back and update it completely.

KEPT un white listed it. LOL. They offered to have me fix the issues. I said nah. I told Mamoo he could work on it if he wanted to. That map had so many heart aches. If I where to do it again I would start from scratch.

Prodigy. Good luck and keep up the fight.

Upvote 0
can someone re up plzzzzz

Trust me you don't want to download this map. On another note, something to take into consideration, this guy uploaded a virus for unsuspecting users to download. Anything this kid has to offer, reject. Choice is yours though.

He is not on vacation for nothing, he was trying to login as an admin or do something to the forums... dont remember (and what JD said).

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
People are misusing the term virus here, he didn't do it on purpose, he is a good friend and just becuz ONE SINGLE thing he uploads contains a "virus" doesn't mean everything else he offers will. You guys need to grow up and stop living in the past.
Totally my fault, his post labeled "VIRUS I UPLOADED FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD" from the KFWDT forums threw me off balance. You're right, next time someone uploads a virus for me, I'll thank him.

Upvote 0
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%20don%27t%20give%20a%20****

And was being a smart-*** neccessary?

---- sticking up for people who upload virus'...? Then yes it was.

btw, he mentions in his post that he did it on purpose and nobody from the KF community was affected. So by accident? sure, gtfo. Usually, my pals upload files that help me, not damage my work or my expensive computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0