• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Containment Station Survival

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
Here is the survival version of the Objective mode Containment Station

Download Link

Preview Video

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Horzine station has been making Zeds for years, but now something is wrong, and no one has responded to the contact requests. This station needs to be checked out, to make sure all functions are in order. If you find contaminates in the station, your order is to eradicate."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015-11-25_00001_zpsnb8pdyas.jpg

Last edited:
Great map. Runs really smooth and very well laid out, will be a keeper for sure

Only had trouble with bigger zeds getting stuck in one spawn area

here is a bloat, he was easy to kill after we finally found him, so that wasn't too much trouble
2015-12-01_00001.jpg

Then a Skrake in wave 7, stuck at the same place but this one was a bit harder, when we shot at him he slid out of view leaving us to lob grenades and run around to search for more ammo boxes to get more grenades until we finally threw enough of them in the right spot to finish him off
2015-12-01_00002.jpg

They didn't react to being shot at all, just stood in place like statues so I don't think they were stuck as such it's like they didn't realize they had spawned yet. Not sure if that helps figure out what's wrong or not

Thanks for the map. Will keep on my server, looking forward to any future updates

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh I played this one randomly one night, it was really nicely made good job!

I remember though we had to abandon the game eventually because on the top floor, after riding the elevator up, there was a carved out area where the zeds spawned inside and didn't want to move out of. There were quite a lot of them there so seemed almost like a spawn volume was placed in an area where they couldn't get out of, but it was quite a while ago (months) so dunno if you've solved that already

Upvote 0