• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Containment Station MISSION

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
We are finally done with our 1st mission map for kf2. This is a revamp of of the older, buggy version i had of this map, that i quickly put together. After 2 months of working on it, we finally have a version to show.

Map Name : Containment Station OBJ
Play Time: 15-25 mins
Players: 1-6+ Players
Version #: 1.1

Final Version Released CLICK ME

Preview Video

There are a few things to make note of while you play this.

No Respawn or Mid Game Spawning. Im unable to trigger the trader wave like i used to in kf1 missions, BECAUSE, as soon as a custom zed enters the map, it puts the game into boss wave. Meaning no more trader wave, Thus, no respawns.

Turn Down Your Music to 10% - Because the music is hardcoded, you need to turn the volume of your music down, so it doesn't blast 1 music track in your face the whole time, 10% seems to be perfect because it puts a tad of music in the background.

FEATURES

2 Endings - If you collect all the DNA, you get to fight Hans, so keep an eye out.

These are all custom spawns done in kismet, so i had to make difficulty bars for the map, by counting the players in the map.

The more players, the faster the spawns, the more locations the spawn from, the more bosses, and harder bosses spawn.

Hidden Objective - Try and find the hidden objective, it will display once you are 1/3 of the way to completing it.

UPDATE LIST

- Increased spawn lengths to give more gameplay in areas
- Added a +6 Player option per request
- Fixed Culling of lights in firehallway
- Fixed spelign erors ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEMP Screenshots
Screenshot%202015-11-21%2007.47.58_zpsx1a7gbld.png

Screenshot%202015-11-21%2007.47.44_zpsq7ndfuco.png

Screenshot%202015-11-21%2007.49.46_zpsv3kae1a0.png

Screenshot%202015-11-21%2007.48.32_zpsnc9jil5m.png

Last edited:
Tried to upload it to the TWI redirect server, but without success due to an already excising KF-ContainmentStation_Mission.kfm though with different file size (34MB while the new one is 144MB). If the one in the OP is a newer version, then please release it with a different file name.

Ok for final version ill name it different. Possible Containment_Mission

Final should be up by Monday at the latest. I should rename it neways because its 1 letter from being a too long filename ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0