• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Constriction

Deleted member 24443

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2010
Germany
Jepp. There it is.
After like 2 weeks in beta phase (which is long for my terms), here is the official first full release of KF-Constriction. Here you can find the latest version of Constriction (updated as per September 30th, 2011)

Download KF-Constriction V1.05 @ HLDS
Download KF-Constriction V.105 @ Moddb

For all of you that haven't participated or looked at the map yet, Constriction is set in a small mansion, kinda like Resident Evil. It's not the same however, and it never intends to be that. The map is suited for solo and for coop play.

Please let me know of any bugs you may find, shouldn't be many though. I will ask for whitelisting in a few days, hopefully when nothing has been found.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Let me assure you this map is nothing near like bedlam at least layoutwise. :D
Thanks to beerhead for pointing out some exploits, there is a new version on the way... can probably upload it this evening (in around 10 - 11 hours).
I realize pathing is a *mhmhm* compared to UT. :D

€ I'm sorry I couldn't upload the map in time, I just want to make sure everything is thoroughly tested this time.
€2 I'm through with testing... and I found additional snags and even exploits. Expect them fixed with the upload of the new file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I hate doing this, but it has to be done. KF Zombies seem to be even more stupid than their movie counterparts. Beerhead has found a lot of issues (again) that need to be taken care of.

KEPT tested this map a few days ago, the review is almost done ( i need to make my part). But it wont make it until the next update from what we found out :s

Upvote 0
Finally made up the latest version. If you guys don't find anything groundbreaking, this will be the last version unless someone has the will to fix any remaining zombie loop holes, though I think I fixed pretty much everything besides pathing issues. Those I do not count towards unplayability because those are engine limitations (just like zombie dumbness is credit to TWI partially :p - sorry, couldn't resist).
Here you go.

KF-Constriction_V105

€ With this version, I open this map to community usage, free distribution via mappacks, as long as credit is given. Cheers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0