• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad KF Clan organized annihilation recruiting

Actually most of the community play it.
You are the first ones to be so negative about it at TWI forums.

It's just the first patch. Who says there won't be a new and better one? ;)

most of the community playing it hasnt even played the versions before it so they dont even know what changes youve made to existing gameplay. just like all the ppl who play retail but never play KF mod, they know it exists, but they dont know how different it was.

even Alex said the MiA patch doesnt fix the things it needs to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry I wrote the previous post wrong.
Message to the Miasma Clan: I noticed u used my NoKarmaPhysicsMut mutator in KF 2.52 without givin thanks or credits. Yes, I thank you for that, and next time try to use all my mutators instead of just one, and be sure to claim all the credit for yourself! Oh and one last thing, NEVER, EVER ASK WHEN USING MY MUTATORS OR MODS, EVER!!!!!!

Perhaps you caught on to the sarcasm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have you ever had a game in Steam KF, that felt so real? No, but what if you did? Want to know the difference between the Steam KF and the real KF?

What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire gamer life, that there's something wrong with the gameplay. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake behind your PC and play whatever you want. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I offer only the truth, nothing more.

Take: The Red Pill
Take: The Blue Pill

Last edited:
Upvote 0
im not surprised. leader of MiA was a exploiter and griefer back in the mod and probably still is.

He is...Raj keeps being an *** on their site when I try to help them on bug hunting. Instead of being like OK WE WILL TAKE THAT IN AND LOOK INTO IT FURTHER, he locks my thread and blocks me. He's just becoming a raging flamer.

Upvote 0