• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF bundle

Dr_Mozg

Grizzled Veteran
May 1, 2012
Hi everyone!

I've got a question for TWI=)

Why does the KF bundle not contain the Community Weapon Pack 2? Is it a mistake or it is supposed to be sold separately? I was thinking, that the bundle should contain every DLC except for the new ones.

I was just thinking to buy a gift bundle for my brother, as he doesn't own any DLC in KF, and maybe for myself, to get the camo packs, and now I'm not really sure about it...

It is a mistake that we will fix the next time we update the bundle. But the bundle is currently priced correctly for the content that is in it.

Could you price the individual DLC's at 75%? I mean I can't even buy the bundle and community weapon pack 2 together, steam store doesn't allow it due a bug of having the same DLC's in cart. I much prefer to buy the bundle though.

Upvote 0
Figured it out after searching for a while.

KF Bundle does include Community Weapon Pack 2 but it isn't listed under the steam store. You'll still receive it but I imagine it is a bug. Also Mrs. Foster isn't included so if you don't care for that then you're good to go.

Such a disappoint in the TW team for not knowing this and not being able to provide an answer. This bundle bug has been present since last summer as far as I recall.

Hope you enjoy!

Upvote 0