• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Beac_Invasion

manolito

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2012
Captura de pantalla1.jpg

The game scenario is based on a map of the game Enemy Territory adapted, on the original version must complete an objective take some documents of the meeting room in the basement to the radio room on the top floor, in this version that is not possible since the game does not allow that or I do not know how to do it, to give dynamism and players are not left on a specific area completing rounds have placed very many spawns everywhere, this may still change and add any in places that they can invite to sit still to complete rounds at the moment I'm fixing bugs you find or I report before making any big change.

Download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=767211397

At this time, the latest version is the beta_1, I'm working with bolumenes lock to prevent access to certain areas of players, when prepared this'll upload another version indicating the changes made on the previous one.

Regards

Last edited:
Hello, it seems that there is still the problem of texture with the landscape, I use the black forest, after cutting the piece with problems that comes to the right, move everything to place it to level, then I shaped it with the tool To adjust it to the map and now comes the same problem but to the left, once inside the bunker area, where the cages are hanging from the trees, I do not understand what I do wrong, can anyone give me an idea of what is going on?

regards

Thank you

Upvote 0
No Title

image_18096.jpg The map itself is already finished, I plan to make some small changes but later, I am now trying to improve the quality and performance, I am following the video of Seanchaoz, where he explains how to do Combined Meshes, on the ground part it seems to go Okay, but on the wall I have a problem, everything is fine until I get to the chanel UV part to save results to, you have to do it in 1 and apply and then in 2 and apply, when you apply 2 the problem appears, The wall in the view of density goes from pink squares to vertical stripes, I can not know what I do wrong, does anyone have any idea what may be the problem?

Attachments

• photo18096.jpg
    photo18096.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0