• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Kf-AspenManor Contest Ver

Fel

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
I notice alot of the Modb version of this map on the servers. If you dled this map from there, please download this version. The one I summited to the contest had an error on it, so it is not whitelisted. This version is complete and whitelisted.

Map Name:
Aspen Manor

Description of map: This map is based in the 1800's. There is a huge mansion and a graveyard. The map is about 250m by 150m
Be prepared for some constant chaos.

Map Download/Download Size: 11mgs-zipped 44mgs-Unziped

Heres the link
http://www.filefront.com/14644971/KF-AspenManorFin.rar

Map Info:

6 Traders, 2 amours, and tons of ammo and wep spawns to help you guys out.

Size: about 250m by 150m.

Pictures:

Shot00113.jpg

Shot00116.jpg

Shot00119.jpg

Shot00121.jpg

Shot00123.jpg

Shot00088.jpg

Shot00096.jpg

Shot00154.jpg

Shot00157.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Merin Redplate
Hey

Hey

Glad to see you got it all done. Look forward to the final version. It has been fun helping you test it. I will get it on my servers soon as possible. This is a great looking map and always have some action. No matter what you will not get bored. Good team work is the best way to play this map.

Upvote 0
yea i fixed the error in this ver. Too bad the one i summited to the contest has it. Its not a major error, but its an unwanted wall that goes to the sky. You dont see it all the time, just when your in one of the courtyards.

and yes the ver is way better. all the spawns a fixed, TONS of more detail. Oh yea and there is some major changes that i made. I thinks its WAAAY better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
just played this on my server with full 6 people, and about at about wave 6 everyone got kicked out of the game. Anyone else had this before on this map, or is it more likely a problem with my server? Btw hasn't happened yet on other maps
Thats never happened to me b4, and ive played this map more than anyone ^^.

Thanks Im glad you guys like it. Be on the look out for a brand new perkable wave based mission map KF-CandleSmoke. Beta should be out next week

Upvote 0
I love the map. I've had lots of complaints about it being too hard. In my opinion that makes a brilliant map! One thing I did notice which I don't think should be there is that Husks can shoot through some of the crypt buildings & I think all of the library bookshelves. I swear I downloaded the file from here, at least file size wise it matches.

Upvote 0