• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF 1040 Update Patchnotes

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
This is a required update for server and clients:

Bug fixes:
  • Ammo pickups now re-spawn during the boss wave
This fixes an unintended consequence of the last patch

Balance changes:
  • Versus mode
    • Human Team spawns with armor in Wave 1

This is an attempt to get more human teams to survive wave 1 (roughly 50% fail in the first wave)

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Tagasaki;n2264469 said:
Le gasp! This is quick, usually expecting on Fridays lol. Thanks yoshi.
We are moving towards killing off our staging branch in preparation for the next content push so we wanted to get these changes out as fast as possible.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I'll hopefully have more info on that soon. Waiting for things to get sorted on that front on what will make it (will likely happen this week).

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
I didn't realize wave 1 was that problematic for the human team. :O I admit, when my team does wipe the humans in any wave before Boss fight I get mixed feelings of pride and disappointment because the boss wave is my favorite part.

WelshJester

Jan 9, 2014
Not sure if I should post this here, but I wanted to say you should look at the way the boss movement works. I see people now like to go medic and just run around cars and other obstacles to exploit the movement of the bosses.. this just = a long and boring game.

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
WelshJester;n2264491 said:
Not sure if I should post this here, but I wanted to say you should look at the way the boss movement works. I see people now like to go medic and just run around cars and other obstacles to exploit the movement of the bosses.. this just = a long and boring game.
It is a noted issue and something we are looking at how we want to solve.

ddongssanda

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 19, 2013
When are you going to take a look at those all perk skill bugs? You're truly testing my patience.

CrispyTreats

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 17, 2016
ddongssanda;n2264548 said:
When are you going to take a look at those all perk skill bugs? You're truly testing my patience.
It isn't a bug, it'll get unlocked when you max all of the skills when they're all released.

Pharrahnox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2016
Cranny mate
He is referring to bugs with the perk skills themselves, such as some of them not actually doing anything, or having the wrong description.

CrispyTreats

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 17, 2016
Pharrahnox;n2264562 said:
He is referring to bugs with the perk skills themselves, such as some of them not actually doing anything, or having the wrong description.
Oooh gotcha

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ddongssanda;n2264548 said:
When are you going to take a look at those all perk skill bugs?
I believe all the ones we are aware of will be addressed with the next content update.

Escadin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 19, 2013
Yoshiro;n2264596 said:
I believe all the ones we are aware of will be addressed with the next content update.
I hope that means sharpshooter's 9mm will be affected by all damage passives and skills and also be allowed to stack up headshot count (currently only loses them). Most importantly though, please make sure vlad and eviscerator are not cut off from damage bonuses to their various attacks again. If it is a bug then make it a feature please!

Tagasaki

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2015
I'd rather Sharp's 9mm wouldn't be allowed to stack up headshots count though... but eh idk, some prefer it... wouldn't hurt to have it. =P

Last edited: