• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Karlovka 2:

They are currently working on fixing the issue they are having with client downloading custom stuff. He could probably get a key earlier if he asks any TWI person by private message

Yeah I PM'd a request but I think I requested it from a forum mod instead of a dev.... next chance I get I'll request again, but for now I gotta go eat.

Upvote 0
That and it would appear a few members in here have it out for me specifically..... mostly because my personal opinion and how I post doesn't match up perfectly to what they expect of me.

..... must have been something I said. :D
This is offtopic, of course, but you should ignore the dislike trolling when it's on posts that don't present any kind of opinion or argument.

I typically don't agree with anything you say regarding RO2's problems and community stuff, but I never downvote you just because I disagree.

I had the same problem you are facing now a few months ago when I was really outspoken against TWI's design decisions with RO2. At the time, that was a very unpopular thing to do, and every post I made got mass downvoted, regardless of its content.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowmoses
Upvote 0
Sorry it's been a while since I posted in this thread, but I figured I'd update you guys on this map.

I did get a hold of the RO2 SDK but was having a lot of issues trying to bring in what I started in the UDK to the SDK & getting a lot of errors.... but on top of that, my son was born prematurely a while back and have been pretty busy with my personal life since then..... so I'm not sure if I will get around to continuing work on this any time soon.

But..... if anybody wants to take over the project, I will send them all the files I have worked on so far in a Zip so they at least have the terrain laid out for them, as well as the height map files I did in Photoshop so they can play around with it.

I'd still really love to see this map re-made for RO2 and if I had more free time, I'd do my best to continue work on it, but work, relationship, new born, family and all that hoopla, my time is pretty well screwed. :(

Upvote 0
Congrats Prax :) I wish I had the time or talent to take on the map, sadly neither is true :) heh

Would you be willing to release the files generally? I'd love to at least take a look, and maybe try to get them into the SDK. I'll probably fail miserably, but I fancy a bit of a tweak around :)

I'll take a look around my computer to see where I moved everything and then make it available to download if anybody wants to carry on with what I started.

I'm also willing to work on Textures for the project and other smaller elements to help things move along.

I will update when I get things available.

Upvote 0