• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Just a little thing I learned..

The_Partisan

Apr 13, 2006
Nothing big at all but on Konigsplatz if your playing as the krauts pick G-43 and go to the far left of the Moltke monument, there will be an abandoned tank there. Crawl on it and go prone, you then have pretty much a perfect sniping position and can give em hell as they try to run to the Siege.

Try it!

I've found the best tactic as the Germans, especially if the allied tankers are idiots. Is to push the allies back to their spawn. I've only seen this a couple of times. If the allies get their first capture, down push it to much. Slowly fall back and conserve your re-inforcements. Make the allies come at you.

Also having a good MGer on the your left flank behind one of the gun emplacments can be very good. Especially if you have that G43 on the burned out tank.

Upvote 0
The_Partisan said:
Nothing big at all but on Konigsplatz if your playing as the krauts pick G-43 and go to the far left of the Moltke monument, there will be an abandoned tank there. Crawl on it and go prone, you then have pretty much a perfect sniping position and can give em hell as they try to run to the Siege.

Try it!

I've lost the count how many times I've cleared, and kept, that right flank clear of Axis. There's a very easy way to get behind their backs and drop them one by one. After that, you can pretty easily clear the middle because they concentrate to defend their right. Position on that right flank is also easy to hold because there's no cover for Axis to try to flank/ surprise you.

Upvote 0