• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

jump animation

I bet coolmu9 is talking of jumping off things as in simply walking of an edge. Don't be jerks becuase you feel you have to guys...

Peole will jump off second floors etc. At least they do in RO1, and unless RO2 will kill your legs for 1-2 meter falls they will do it in RO2.

It would be neat with some cool animation and not just a standing guy falling with straight legs not damping the fall.

Upvote 0
I bet coolmu9 is talking of jumping off things as in simply walking of an edge. Don't be jerks becuase you feel you have to guys...

Peole will jump off second floors etc. At least they do in RO1, and unless RO2 will kill your legs for 1-2 meter falls they will do it in RO2.

It would be neat with some cool animation and not just a standing guy falling with straight legs not damping the fall.

That's what I was trying to say

Reactions: jalex3
Upvote 0
It would be nice if players would dampen their landing after a jump.

Yeah, decrease the damage that falling does but add a couple of effects. Your avatar should stumble and fall on his face when falling down anything above 2,5-3m (in contrast to the 1,5m death distance it is now). Your avatar also shouldn't be able to run for a certain time.

It would be awesome to escape a grenade by simply jumping out a window. :p

Reactions: Alexander Ostmann
Upvote 0
I'm not aware of any FPS with such feature as dampening lags after big jumps or falling to the ground.

This alone could make a best-seller IMO. Just imagine soviets jumping off those windows in danzig's langer all together after seeing a nade flying in. And when they out, easy targets with some seconds of movement/no shooting penalty.

Upvote 0