• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Joining servers Stuck "match over"

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
This was noted before awhile ago and I`m not sure if i was looking in the right place stating it was resolved/patched but this is really annoying now if there was no fix.
I can`t verify the percentage of this happening but its high up there, when joining a server i`ll always enter a match in the state "match over" and will just hang and not exec to the next map/game. I have tried switch regions but no luck, just same results. I`ll get lucky and enter a match with its in mid game or after wave 1 but this is after 5-10 server retry`s . This is making the game unplayable online, creating a match works fine but no one ever joins. Any word TW on this situation ?

Objective mode
any map on Objective - (haven't seen an issues with regular maps)
Hard difficulty - is what i usually play now

Bailey has TW figured out this mess? it seems every single time this is happening. Its like there is a ghost player in the map. I was able to join the server when this happened and the BOTS are standing in one place doing there animation. The player was in the map just standing still not doing anything. Maybe it has just to do with objective mode since the AI is running toward the weld robot but not doing any damage to it while attacking. somewhere in the CODE if could be broken ?

Upvote 0