• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Join the Special Weapons Artillery And Tactics Team

AceUnlimited

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 22, 2010
Hey i'm Ace Unlimited and i'm the leader of SWAATT and we are the leaders of the World Defence Forces, a group of elite sqauds dedicated to fighting the specimen threat.
Our top priority is Mission: LIBERATION, and we need all the help we can get! All United Killing Floor Clans (UKFC) Welcome to join!
Below is a pic of the SWAATT Group Squad Symbols

greek_alphabet.gif

To sign up for a group you must add Ace Unlimited to your friends list so I can know you want to join and also give the following info: Your in-game name, or one of them anyway, The name of the group you want to be in along with the squad that you want to be in with-in the group (If your the first person to sign up for the group, You are INSTANTLY given the position of leader).
Below is a list of Groups and Squads that are Active within the sectors of SWAATT.

Special Weapons Artillery And Tactics Team (SWAATT) Group
Sector Sqauds

Below are the Squads

Alpha Squad (Alp) - Leader:Not Appointed Yet

Beta Sqaud (Bta) - Leader: Not Appointed Yet

Delta (Dta) - Leader: Not Appointed Yet

Sigma Sqaud (Sig) - Leader: Frost

Omega Sqaud (Omg) - Leader: Ace Unlimited, You must have 4 perks at Lv.6 to join

I will UPDATE this forum with NEW DATA when ever I can as New Members Join.
Contact me by sending me a message or leaving one on this page.

Last edited:
Bump because I'm a horrible sick person who enjoyed these old days. :)

PS: I would love to add him on steam, but he hasn't been online in 21 days so he may have been hacked. He also posted his stats on his profile... 903 million shotty damage.... and less than 1500 heal points with nearly 300 hours of gameplay... As a KFag, this makes me feel hurt and makes me feel total hilarity at the same time.... TWI should lift the ban for fun >_>

/twistedness

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bump because I'm a horrible sick person who enjoyed these old days. :)

PS: I would love to add him on steam, but he hasn't been online in 21 days so he may have been hacked. He also posted his stats on his profile... 903 million shotty damage.... and less than 1500 heal points with nearly 3 hours of gameplay... As a KFag, this makes me feel hurt and makes me feel total hilarity at the same time.... TWI should lift the ban for fun >_>

/twistedness
I think you mean 300 hours of gameplay, brah.

Upvote 0
Hey i'm Ace Unlimited and i'm the leader of SWAATT and we are the leaders of the World Defence Forces, a group of elite sqauds dedicated to fighting the specimen threat.
Our top priority is Mission: LIBERATION, and we need all the help we can get! All United Killing Floor Clans (UKFC) Welcome to join!
Below is a pic of the SWAATT Group Squad Symbols

greek_alphabet.gif

To sign up for a group you must add Ace Unlimited to your friends list so I can know you want to join and also give the following info: Your in-game name, or one of them anyway, The name of the group you want to be in along with the squad that you want to be in with-in the group (If your the first person to sign up for the group, You are INSTANTLY given the position of leader).
Below is a list of Groups and Squads that are Active within the sectors of SWAATT.

Special Weapons Artillery And Tactics Team (SWAATT) Group
Sector Sqauds

Below are the Squads

Alpha Squad (Alp) - Leader:Not Appointed Yet

Beta Sqaud (Bta) - Leader: Not Appointed Yet

Delta (Dta) - Leader: Not Appointed Yet

Sigma Sqaud (Sig) - Leader: Frost

Omega Sqaud (Omg) - Leader: Ace Unlimited, You must have 4 perks at Lv.6 to join

I will UPDATE this forum with NEW DATA when ever I can as New Members Join.
Contact me by sending me a message or leaving one on this page.

I must say... my head hurts after reading that. :confused:

Upvote 0