• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Join /r/redorchestra on reddit!

smokeythebear

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
reddit.com/r/redorchestra

Like the title says I made a subreddit for Red Orchestra! If you are unfamiliar with reddit it is a huge community with many niche communities for everything you can imagine. The front page takes the top links from each of the subreddits you are subscribed to so at a glance you will find something that interests you everyday.

If you don't care about any of that it's always good to join so you can upvote ROnews and updates crossposted to the very large subreddits /r/gaming and /r/gamernews. Anytime RO gets to the frontpage is huge because it creates a lot of new fans who are in the dark about RO2.

If you are still unconvinced I used my 1337pwnage css skills to make the upvote arrows into IS2s.

Every time I click a link to reddit its like my eyes go *BLOODY SCREEN, SO REAL* on me and I have to close the page for my own saftey.... ( I hate the website look ).

At first the website may be a little hard to use and the look might get on your nerves, but after awhile you get used to it and now I actually kinda like the look and feel of it.

Upvote 0
reddit alone could make this game huge, I suggest we cross-post into /r/gaming as well so we can really help get some publicity out there, whenever Red Orchestra 2 reaches the front page on /r/gaming there's a huge number of people who say they'd never heard of it before and are definitely going to buy it after seeing footage etc.
So everybody plug RO2 on reddit as often as possible!

Upvote 0