RS Japanese Support/Mining Class

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

titsmcgee852

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2013
Seems a bit complicated and long winded or; more work than what it is worth.
I get why devs limited the usage of nade traps, but honestly no one uses them.

Instead of having a whole new class, I would be in favour of increasing the limit to 4 nade traps per player (whilst still leaving the team-wide limit in place) so that they players that actually do plant them can actually put up a good defense with them.

A comment from a dev would be nice.

FBlue

Oct 28, 2013
Seems a bit complicated and long winded or; more work than what it is worth.
I get why devs limited the usage of nade traps, but honestly no one uses them.

Instead of having a whole new class, I would be in favour of increasing the limit to 4 nade traps per player (whilst still leaving the team-wide limit in place) so that they players that actually do plant them can actually put up a good defense with them.

A comment from a dev would be nice.

I use them. I see other traps in the ground. They get used. But I would admit they don't get used as much as they could. I would guess the reasons for that is the same reason I don't plant as many as I could. First can't tell you how many times I have been shoot in the act of planting a trap. But lets say I didn't get shot. I did stare at the ground for a while. During that time a couple of guys slipped by a spot I could have been watching.