• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Japanese Support/Mining Class

Seems a bit complicated and long winded or; more work than what it is worth.
I get why devs limited the usage of nade traps, but honestly no one uses them.

Instead of having a whole new class, I would be in favour of increasing the limit to 4 nade traps per player (whilst still leaving the team-wide limit in place) so that they players that actually do plant them can actually put up a good defense with them.

A comment from a dev would be nice.

Upvote 0
Seems a bit complicated and long winded or; more work than what it is worth.
I get why devs limited the usage of nade traps, but honestly no one uses them.

Instead of having a whole new class, I would be in favour of increasing the limit to 4 nade traps per player (whilst still leaving the team-wide limit in place) so that they players that actually do plant them can actually put up a good defense with them.

A comment from a dev would be nice.

I use them. I see other traps in the ground. They get used. But I would admit they don't get used as much as they could. I would guess the reasons for that is the same reason I don't plant as many as I could. First can't tell you how many times I have been shoot in the act of planting a trap. But lets say I didn't get shot. I did stare at the ground for a while. During that time a couple of guys slipped by a spot I could have been watching.

Upvote 0