• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It's Christmas! Post your favorite Christmas music!

[CoR]MiccyNarc

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Right now I'm listening to Fum Fum Fum by Mannheim Steamroller. I <3 Mannheim Steamroller, my favorite holiday music.
I also love Wizards of Winter by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Both of these songs pwn with my Z5500s.
Anyway I was wondering if anyone had other recommendations for songs by Trans Siberian Orchestra, as Wizards of Winter is an excellent song.
And post your favorite Christmas music here as well.

I'm with Jco here - while at my office xmas party I managed to get videos on my phone of most of the leadership team (aka the people who hand out the pay rises & bonuses...) doing karaoke :D

best bit was the MD doing Christmas in New York with one of the ladies (can't remember who off the top of my head - was on my 3rd bottle of wine for the evening by then) but i feel safe in the knowledge that next year's bonus is pretty much assured :cool:

Upvote 0
I listen to the holiday stations on XM ALL DAY for like the last month and still havent gotten tired of it. lol

A couple of my favorites are:

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Christmas Song
Jack Johnson - Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
Vanessa Carlton - Greensleeves
Dean Martin - Baby its cold outside
that one song by blink 182 where he does a spoken intro.. dont know the name... lol

There are more that I cant remember, but my all time favorite will be the Merry Axemas CDs. Volume 1 & 2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can't say a favourite xmas song, but I can say my least favourite.

Don't know who it's by but there's this really 80's song with a chorus line that goes, "Last christmas I gave you my heart..." and it is just plain horrible. Yet this time of year you always see it on the up late music clip shows, it has a shocking film clip as well, a lot of big haired 80's people doing sappy love movie ****. I wa sin a store the other day and it was on over the pa system, I seriously wanted to murder the people who did that.

In any case merry xmas everyone and a happy, safe and if you're anything like me, nicely toasted new year ;)

Upvote 0