• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
What I would like to see is a modification based on the Battle for Italy. Never have I seen a WWII game which includes Italian forces and I think thats a great shame. The mediterranean theatre was a large one and should be included. There are endless new weapons to include with British, American. German and Italian forces all involved!

Then such great maps as Monte Cassino could be played :D

I have never seen a game about China. They were top contributers in World War Two against Japan. America eventually ended the war against Japan...and games are only made about America because "the sun revolves around them." June 6, 1944 had to be the worst mistake in all history. Who commanded the assault on Normandy because they were thinking very narrow...Americans finally got the taste of what the Soviet Union and China have been losing the whole War.

Anyways, I know Italy participated in the War for both Axis and Allies. They first were Axis, then switched to Allies because of a surrender in 1943 [I believe it was.]

I would like to see a game about every Country involved in World War Two, and not just about America like every previous one. Would be interesting to see how every country is showed.

Upvote 0