• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It isnt Caturday. Post your ****ing cats.

Tomcat_ha

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Exactly as topic name says except for ****ing....

:>

picture9xv4.jpg

fotos0013qk5.jpg

fotos0004yg7.jpg

picture18pu3.jpg

Reactions: echutter
This thread needs some real pets.:D

Creatures capable of experincing and displaying love, guilt, loyalty, grief and all the other emotions that make up a civilized being, be it human or otherwise.;)

No some sort of parasitical barbararian (cats being a prime example), who can only show emotion to enslave weak minded humans, never actualy feel affection.:p

Anyway.

Tess

Russet

*Goes and digs himself a nice comfy, foxhole and prepares for the inevitable flames*

I have a feeling I might be in this hole for a while...

Damn, why didn't I bring any beer?:eek:

Upvote 0
I feel sorry for anyone who can only see the merits in one kind of pet, you are giving away some great experiances and you dont even know it.

Anyway.. for the time beeing i have two cats and a bunch of fish in my pond, i dont have any recent pictures uploaded right now, and no fish pictures, so a pair of old ones will have to do for now, they are about a year old or so, my two Maine Coons:

Bamse
Bambeh.jpg

Sambo
Shambeh.jpg

This is the first time i have Maine Coons, and i must say, they are a different sort, i've never had cats that talked this much before, or played this much, and they are allways there to greet me at the door when i come home :)

In the past i've also had dogs and birds, a turtle and moar cats.

Upvote 0
Ok, sorry Tomcat.. I'm gonna join in with the other riff-raff who arent posting their own cats (I have a dog), and introduce all of you to the Ashera - it is a mix between an African Serval, an Asian Leopard Cat and a domestic cat.. $22,000 for one - or $28,000 for the hypo-allergenic version. The cat is as big as a dog and can be walked on a leash, but has the temperment of an ordinary, purring, i can has chzburgr housecat!

http://www.lifestylepets.com

Check out the Gallery, and don't forget to look at the $15,000 hypo-allergenic dog!

:D

Upvote 0