• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It isnt Caturday. Post your ****ing cats.

We had to have one of our cats put to sleep today, I feel like ****e.

that sux, my friend! we lost our dog last year and one of our cat's earlier this year. heartbreaking, both died from kidney failure.. my thoughts go to you.. my cat and dog are with dio now, exploring the universe! yours is too.. :'(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not mine but thought this was as good a place as any. Don't try this at home kids!

Stpfe.jpg

Upvote 0
I am has kittuns!

3 healthy looking kittuns, and sadly 1 stillborn for 4 in total, and one very exhausted mother who spend the last 12+ houers delivering them.

Really hard birth though, the first one ruptured it's embryo sack so it took a long time to come out, then a second one just shot out like a rocket minutes later, and then nothing for houers, followed by the stillborn, which took forever to come out, and the the 4'th again came out like a rocket.

Will try to get some pic's later, but i don't want to desturb them now that they have all finally settled down and are getting some much deserved sleep.

Reactions: Shadrach and doomis
Upvote 0
your cat looks like he/she is totally stoned in all three pictures ;)
you should consider cutting down his/her valerian and catnip rations.:p

It's a boy, can't you tell :p

He is hitting pretty hard on the Valeriana lately, that's true. But he is an old cat, 15 years+, so he's deserved it, been through a lot that kitty :D

Upvote 0