• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

it is cool, Manual bolting is faster than Auto bolting

Manual Bolting has the following advantages:

1. It seems to b in fact a bit faster
2. Like mentioned when you do long range shots you can rebolt after you got visual if you hit the target ot not, because the bolt might be in the way.
3. You dont get "stuck on the bolt." When you rebolt you are more vulnerably.

Upvote 0
Manual bolting is pure win. The fact you can choose when to bolt the rifle is a god send. You can watch the fall of shot, its faster, I think it might even cause less disruption to your aim.

Let me put it this way, I play Allies more than Axis, and MG more than Rifleman, but currently my stats say I have 64 K98 kills with 154% accuracy.

That's right biotch! One Shot, One Point Five Kills!

iz7o2d.jpg

:p

Upvote 0
I'm a manual-bolter. It's one of the coolest little things in the game, I say. However, there's those awkward moments where you forget to bolt your rifle when under pressure, and those moments where you can't remember if you bolted or not and you can only find out the hard way, which sometimes has embarassing results.

Upvote 0
Manual bolting is clearly awesome! Only problem is that I press left mouse button so automatically after firing that it gets wrong. For example, got this Russian guy running up at me, I fire and I want to bayonet the bastard, but then I am busy bolting my rifle... And I die.

Played RO:OST too, loved the manual bolting there.

Karmakaze: That is totally awesome, a whole lot of bayoneting, I suppose?

Upvote 0
I'm a manual-bolter. It's one of the coolest little things in the game, I say. However, there's those awkward moments where you forget to bolt your rifle when under pressure, and those moments where you can't remember if you bolted or not and you can only find out the hard way, which sometimes has embarassing results.

i just reload when i am unsure!
or just hold the reload button longer pressed! as if you were looking how much ammo you had left!

Last edited:
Reactions: MeFirst
Upvote 0
Manual bolting is pure win. The fact you can choose when to bolt the rifle is a god send. You can watch the fall of shot, its faster, I think it might even cause less disruption to your aim.

Let me put it this way, I play Allies more than Axis, and MG more than Rifleman, but currently my stats say I have 64 K98 kills with 154% accuracy.

That's right biotch! One Shot, One Point Five Kills!

iz7o2d.jpg

:p

You know the stats are ****ed right? :p OR R U TROWLIN???

Upvote 0
Manual Bolting has the following advantages:

2. Like mentioned when you do long range shots you can rebolt after you got visual if you hit the target ot not, because the bolt might be in the way.
...vulnerably.

I was happy about the convenience of auto-bolting, but impact-spotting is a very good reason for me to try manual! Thanks for this!

Upvote 0