• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It gets released today

Had this been a real emergency, half of KF fans would be screwed as a delayed game release seems to qualify as the end of the world for them.

Show of hands, how many people are new to Steam? 'Cause a game activation being off by an hour or so is par for the course for Steam.

A timely, working release is more uncommon than the alternative from my experience.

More time to stockpile food and supplies I guess

Upvote 0
And Dawn of War II was off by several hours. Hell, even a day or more. So, placing blame is pretty stupid. Especially when people are laying blame for the whole whopping hour or two extra they have to wait.

I'd suggest you go beat your cat to vent your anger, but that would be unfair to cats. So I suggest ramming your own fist into your face until you fall over. That should mellow everyone out a bit.

Upvote 0
seriously, they are saying it not based off the the jericho engine. It looks just like it, guess i will have to wait until launch, when ever that is to see.
The models looking alike has nothing to do with the engine. And Jericho used a custom engine, KF uses UT2.5 (as stated before).

I'm moderately annoyed that the release is not on time because we have a setup at a friend's house waiting for the game to release. We have been playing KF mod and L4D to tide us over, but its beginning to get irritating.

Upvote 0