• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

It gets released today

88.Grin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Had this been a real emergency, half of KF fans would be screwed as a delayed game release seems to qualify as the end of the world for them.

Show of hands, how many people are new to Steam? 'Cause a game activation being off by an hour or so is par for the course for Steam.
A timely, working release is more uncommon than the alternative from my experience.

More time to stockpile food and supplies I guess

Killer9032

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2009
They've managed to update the picture for Killing Floor on the steam Store front page, but not able to release it? Lol.

Nenjin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
And Dawn of War II was off by several hours. Hell, even a day or more. So, placing blame is pretty stupid. Especially when people are laying blame for the whole whopping hour or two extra they have to wait.

I'd suggest you go beat your cat to vent your anger, but that would be unfair to cats. So I suggest ramming your own fist into your face until you fall over. That should mellow everyone out a bit.

Lionel-RIchie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 29, 2006
TN, US
Granted, the problems with the DOW2 release was due to THQ staggering the release for different days on each continent for some bizarre reason.

sweetloads

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
yeah and all the while L4D released on time. anyone know if this game uses the clive barker jerico engine. the zombie look exactly the same just different weapons, along with the game play.

max1989pl

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Wher is game all wait`ng to run game wher is admin or developer is not interesing this problem ? 4h later!!! angry

buhahhaha Run killing floor 15 may 2009 good work valve and ****ing steam good work

Last edited:

|ULF|_Monkeyman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 5, 2006
Wher is game all wait`ng to run game wher is admin or developer is not interesing this problem ? 4h later!!! angry

buhahhaha Run killing floor 15 may 2009 good work valve and ****ing steam good work
*best infected voice*'mmmmmmm yummmiezzzzz braaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnzzzzzzz..........nope, guess I'll pass.'

TotenMaus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009

Do they speak English in What?

[UIT] Akame

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
My own personal hell
seriously, they are saying it not based off the the jericho engine. It looks just like it, guess i will have to wait until launch, when ever that is to see.
The models looking alike has nothing to do with the engine. And Jericho used a custom engine, KF uses UT2.5 (as stated before).

I'm moderately annoyed that the release is not on time because we have a setup at a friend's house waiting for the game to release. We have been playing KF mod and L4D to tide us over, but its beginning to get irritating.