• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Issue with Oculus Quest controls (Virtual Desktop)

Wiegraf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 14, 2020
Good day;

I recently got Killing Floor : Incursion as a gift and tried to play. During the tutorial, I noticed that in order for movement and camera to work, I need to click in the joysticks in order for the game to let me move or turn. Looking through the options, there didn't seem to be any option to toggle either click controls for touch pads or direct input for joysticks.

Currently using my Oculus Quest via Virtual Desktop to play the game through Steam VR. My controllers are the default Oculus Quest controllers that came packed with the headset.

Is there any way to force direct input instead of click to move through a setting in the game's .ini files? I haven't checked in the Steam VR options if there was a setting for such given almost all games I've played this way on Steam VR either correctly recognizes my controllers as joystick controllers or have an ingame option to toggle between these modes.