• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this going to be Epic store exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What argument, you just went full off-topic yourself and began claiming that he's insulting you... yet you fail to quote exact words he said that can be considered an insult.

So stop agitating one another and move on.
Like I said no argument exists.

He did insult me by implying that I went off-topic, calling me names and implying that I was saying or doing things I wasn't. I'm ready to move on, been trying to get the topic back on track, comments like yours certainly don't make things better.

I'm not going to quote his exact words when there are only twenty comments and it's not hard to scroll through them. Kinda strange you're coming to his aid after he stops writing. Friend or duplicate account maybe?

Either way, ready to move on. I'm not the one who had to have the last word, I'm new to this forum and just here to discuss ManEater. If this is the type of toxic bs I can expect from the forum because you and the other don't have thick skins, I'd rather not be a part of it and leave it to the children.

Upvote 0
"Leave it to the children"
> chose to use a name and an avatar of the most annoying meme of 2018.

From what i read, i didnt see a single instance of him calling you names or anything borderline insulting.

As you said yourself, you are new to the forum and already managed to pick a fight with someone, while going off-topic and now claiming that an argument doesnt exist.
Ofc it doesnt exist when you switched topic mid-way.
I knew where it was from. I didn't choose it because it was a meme, I chose it because one if the devs loved Left Shark. It was a nod to them. Is that what this has turned into? What's next, you're going to make me look inferior by pointing out that I only have a small amount of posts since I'm new or make fun of my username? These are definitely children tactics.

Right, cuz calling someone a troll for stating simple fact isn't an insult, neither is cursing the person out right? What's your stance on Epic's exclusivity?

Show me where I went off-topic, because I don't remember that. If you're talking about when I mentioned pc gamers unwilling to drop their pride and use multiple launchers/stores due to a vendetta, you know that's still on topic right?

I never changed topic mid-way either, I it turned more into an attack from the guy and me telling him not to attack me for a disagreement. That's all I asked.

• Haha
Reactions: ®omano
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.