• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Info] Is this a joke?

My face when accidentally the full game = beta

1315981286833.gif

Spot on

Upvote 0
I understand some bugs and glitches on release, but this is not Some bugs, the game is just doesn't work right, its not something minor. I payed 40 bucks for the game and I expect it to work, but instead I spend hours messing with settings trying to make it work.

I work my *** off for my money, and I sure expect the developers do the same for their, and it obviously didn't happen here. Some heavy patches better be rolling in really quick here.

Upvote 0
I totally agree.

I see zero change in performance compared to what I had during Beta (which wasn;t all that good).

I feel this is a big, big letdown.

I had hoped it would be at least a little improved.

It's just such a shame.

The game is so good and so fun, but going into the 20's everty minute or so with $1500 rigs just isn't fun.

I could deal with it in Beta, but having the exact same performance, is just such a letdown.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree with threadstarter. Its not just a few bugs or anything of that nature. its the whole thing. crash at launch, extremely long loading time in general, stat system not working, day 1 unlocks not happening, no servers in browser, crashing ingame, ouch.. suddenly my sound disapeared :eek:... Im a RO1 vet, and i really love tripwire, and all their games, but this is too much. I feel kinda robbed considering i bought the deluxe edition and i dont get the day 1 unlocks on the first day :p I see that all of us have this issue.

For you complaining about other people complaining. Ofcourse we are going to complain when we buy a product and it does not deliver what it says its going to deliver... Its a business, and a market, where the buyer gets what he/she pays for. When you dont get what you pay for someone will come and fix it :D Now. they wouldnt fix it if noone complained would they?

Shiznit

Upvote 0
They delay the game and people cry foul and threaten to get refunds ...

They turn around and release the game two weeks later and people don't like the state it's in and cry foul and threaten to get refunds ...

:rolleyes:

Here we go profiling again!

How bout we prove that in both cases it was the same people demanding refunds before posting such an ignorant statement. No matter what TW does someone or someones will always have an issue with it. The problem here is people that looked forward and were patient for this release are simply having a ****ty time even playing.

Upvote 0
hello I'm typing this here because they are censoring my thread and wont let it on the forum for some reason...When I connect to a game I'm just stuck there floating around like a spectator, cant join teams cant do nothing and yes I tried masterservers file thing and everything pls help I really want to play this, on steam I got 58 minutes on this and its all trying to make it work none of it is actual gameplay
THATS MESSED UP MAN!!!

Upvote 0
I cant even look at it with that FOV and after i refresh the server list 3 times it stops working.

If they dont fix FOV I will be posting on ~20 forums about how ****ty this game is and rating it 0/10 on gametrailers/metacritic etc. Their reasoning for capping FOV at 75 is the dumbest Ive ever seen (performance). All they had to do was put a information quote when you hover over the slider saying increasing FOV decreases performance. And dont say that higher FOV you could see through walls because you can could do that with any FOV and still can.

They should of delayed 2 months.

Reactions: Makino
Upvote 0
hello I'm typing this here because they are censoring my thread and wont let it on the forum for some reason...When I connect to a game I'm just stuck there floating around like a spectator, cant join teams cant do nothing and yes I tried masterservers file thing and everything pls help I really want to play this, on steam I got 58 minutes on this and its all trying to make it work none of it is actual gameplay
THATS MESSED UP MAN!!!

Don't use ingame server browser. It proly shuts your router like mine

Instead do ALT+TAB and use Steam -> View -> Servers to connect

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Achievements are broke, statistics aren't tracking properly, deluxe unlocks aren't loading properly, server browser is still broken.

My game runs great and stats are tracking, but achievements for tracking kill count or rounds played are not working. The DDE unlocks... well I don't see k98 bayonet unlocked in statistical page but it's always attached on when playing so I guess it works fine, no idea where can I admire those two badges (the Russian guards badge and the axis one, maybe they are attached on the chest of uniform).

Upvote 0